Strategies for Professionals and Communities
and Applying Bridges
September 21-22 | 8:30-3:30
Freeport Community Services, 53 Depot St., Freeport, Maine
Cost: $75.00 in August; $99.00 in September
(Includes books, continental breakfast and lunch | CEU’s pending)
Limited number of scholarships available
Or contact Kim Hudak: 207-865-3985 ext 202, or email@example.com.
Impacting poverty begins with understanding.
You will learn to:
- Recognize the four causes of generational poverty
- Understand the hidden rules that create barriers for those in poverty to successfully emerge
- Identify critical resource gaps that need to be addressed in order for individuals to improve life outcomes.
Bridges out of Poverty helps communities:
- Move individuals from poverty to self-sufficiency
- Reduce social costs related to crime, poor health,
- Strengthen educational attainment and job skills
- Enhance economic development
- Improve on-the-job productivity
- Revitalize neighborhoods
- Build sustainable communities where everyone can live well
Thanks to a grant from the Maine Community Foundation.
Prudence is a certified Bridges Out of Poverty facilitator and has trained more than 5,000 individuals in Bridges work, including human services providers, HR professionals, and employers. Her personal story of growth and change as she traveled the road from welfare mom to judicial officer is extremely compelling and demonstrates beautifully the messages of Bridges Out of Poverty.
To learn more about Bridges out of Poverty click here.
Download the Bridges Out Of Poverty Flyer here.